Dear valued clients,
We sincerely hope this message finds you and your family in good health! While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety. We have been working hard during this pandemic to ensure staff safety and delivery of our elite detailing services, WHILE Obtaining all the necessary PPE. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or immediate concerns.
We have implemented new measures and protocols to help protect our clients and staff. For example:
- We offer a free disposable mask to anyone who does not have one. Hand sanitizer is readily available during our business hours.
- We follow public health guidelines strictly during all interactions with clients and staff.
- You must book 24 hours in advance to book an appointment. It is essential that we space out our appointments. Drive-ins may be refused at this time if so book ahead to avoid disappointment.
- Our staff will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions.
- Park your car in a designated parking slot. Let staff know you have a appointment and your preferred package.
- Stand back from your vehicle at a minimum of 12ft to allow our staff to access the vehicle.
- You must inform us if you have any signs/symptoms of possible COVID-19: - Fever above 38 degrees Celsius (100 degrees Fahrenheit )
- Most common symptoms: fever, dry cough, tiredness.
- Less common symptoms: aches, pains, sore throat, diarrhea, red eyes, headache, loss of taste or smell, skin rash or discolouration of fingers/toes.
- Serious symptoms: difficulty breathing or shortness of breath, chest pain or pressure, loss of speech, or movement.
- Please call us when you arrive. We will notify you when we are ready for you.
- Reminder everyone must wear a mask or face cover in dealing with our staff even if you have no symptoms. The safety of our staff and clients are of utmost importance to us. If you are unable to access a mask or face covering a disposable one will be provided at no charge.
- Only clients with the appointment should arrive in the vehicle. Only exception is if the driver has dependants in their care during a scheduled appointment,